We're Hiring a New SPARK Team Member!
Jul 02, 2019
Now Hiring: SPARK Support Specialist – based in Asheville, NC.
- This position includes: Live Event Coordination, Online Marketing, Social Media Management, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Tech Support, Video & Audio Editing, and Virtual & In-Person Assistance.
- This Assistant supports the work of Jessica Chilton, www.JessicaChiltonSPARK.com and The Shift from Fear to Love Initiative, www.ShiftFromFearToLove.com
- Although many tasks will be done virtually, this Assistant offers in-person support for live events, retreats, and other Asheville-centric projects as well as bi-weekly in-person team meetings.
Submit Application ASAP as position begins July 15, 2019:
- Please email Cover Letter, Resume, 3 References, and Video to [email protected]
- In intro video (3-5min), share about your talents, experience and skills in alignment with this job description. Also share how the mission of SPARK & The Shift from Fear to Love resonates with you.
- Start date is July 15, 2019 with one year minimum commitment.
Ideal Candidate already shines with Expertise in most of these areas (and is eager to learn the rest!):
- Live event coordination--managing collaborators, sponsors, and volunteers.
- Customer service--an excellent communicator and connector.
- Social media marketing, FB, Instagram, Linked In.
- Email marketing and formatting e-newsletters.
- Blog editing and webpage design.
- Graphic design with ease of using Canva.com and Picmonkey.com.
- Branding & marketing that is infused with authenticity and creativity.
- Video editing and uploading via Animoto, iMovie, Vimeo, and Youtube.
- Audio editing via Garageband.
- Hosting webinars, telesummits, or teleconferences.
- Managing SPARK’s “Kajabi all-in-one online business platform”, ensuring smooth program delivery.
Ideal Candidate matches this description:
- Resonates with the mission of SPARK and Shift from Fear to Love.
- Excited about growing with the SPARK Team—1-year minimum commitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and thorough. Loves creating systems.
- Efficient and timely. Fast turnaround time.
- Able to flex from 15-30 hours/week.
- Trustworthy and reliable. Respectful of confidentiality.
- Able to work in improvisational, intuitive, evolving environment.
- Open to constructive feedback and edit requests.
- Optimistic, approaching challenges with calm and ease. Loves to resolve problems.
- Creative with an eye for visual aesthetics.
- Savvy MAC User with Microsoft Office and all professional equipment needed to perform job at high level.
- Avid Facebook user—events, groups, biz pages, boosted posts, ads.
- Avid Instagram user—knows how to grow the community.
- Ease with collaboration tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs.
- Love for technology! Might even call yourself a tech wizard. You’re an eager ‘quick study’ of new tech tools and software.
Ideal Candidate excels at these Specific Core Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Live Events such as The Shift from Fear to Love on March 29, 2020 at Diana Wortham.
- Coordinate correspondence with collaborators, sponsors, and volunteers, supporting them to make their contributions to SPARK programs and live events.
- Coordinate registration for coaching programs and live events, following through in a detail-oriented way to create an easeful welcoming entry.
- Provide exceptional participant support and customer service via email, phone, and FB group.
- Use email delivery platform for formatting and sending Spark eZines and other emails.
- Create branded graphic design elements such as inspiring social media infographics & artfully formatted guidebooks using Canva.
- Use Zoom.us videoconferencing platform to set up group coaching calls.
- Be the go-to tech support for Jessica and program participants.
- Manage daily social media marketing, scheduling posts and ads.
- Manage SPARK’s email inbox with personal warmth and attention to grammar and detail.
- Assist with creation of inspiring marketing videos and artful coaching audios. Edit videos using iMovie, QuickTime, Animoto, or Screenflow. Create audios with Garageband.
- Upload and organize videos using Vimeo, YouTube, and Dropbox.
- Continually update and organize operations manual for SPARK.
Compensation / Hours:
- Approximately $18/hour, depending on experience, expertise & efficiency.
- Approximately 15-30 hrs./week.
- Will grow from here.