Hiring our next amazing SPARK Assistant!
Dec 06, 2018
Now Hiring: SPARK Assistant – based in Asheville, NC.
- This position includes: Live Event Coordination, Online Marketing, Social Media Management, Customer Service, Video & Audio Editing, Graphic Design, Tech Support, Virtual Assistance.
- This Assistant supports the work of Jessica Chilton, JessicaChiltonSPARK.com and The Shift from Fear to Love Initiative, www.ShiftFromFearToLove.com
- Although many tasks will be done virtually, this Assistant offers in-person support for live events, retreats, and other Asheville-centric projects.
Submit Application by Dec 18, 2018:
- Please email Cover Letter, Resume and 3 References to [email protected].
- Bonus for emailing intro video (3-5min) sharing about your talents, experience and skills in alignment with this job description. Also share how the mission of SPARK & The Shift from Fear to Love resonates with you.
- Start date is January 3, 2019.
Ideal Candidate excels at these Core Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Live Events such as The Shift from Fear to Love on March 31st 2019 at Diana Wortham.
- Coordinate correspondence with collaborators, supporting them to make their contributions to SPARK programs and live events.
- Manage the efforts of our volunteer group leading up to and during live events.
- Coordinate registration for coaching programs and live events, following through in a detail-oriented way to create an easeful welcoming entry.
- Provide exceptional participant support and customer service via email, phone, and FB group.
- Use email delivery platform for formatting and sending Spark eZines and other emails.
- Assist with creation of inspiring marketing videos and artful coaching videos. Edit videos using iMovie, QuickTime, Animoto, or Screenflow.
- Upload and organize videos using Vimeo, YouTube, and Dropbox.
- Create branded graphic design elements such as inspiring social media infographics & artfully formatted guidebooks.
- Use Zoom.us videoconferencing platform to set up group coaching calls.
- Be the go-to tech support for Jessica and program participants.
- Manage daily social media marketing, scheduling posts and ads.
- Manage SPARK’s email inbox with personal warmth and attention to grammar and detail.
- Continually update and organize operations manual for SPARK.
Ideal Candidate matches this description:
- Resonates with mission of SPARK and Shift from Fear to Love.
- Excited about growing with the SPARK Team—1-year minimum commitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and thorough. You love creating systems.
- Efficient and timely. Fast turnaround time.
- Trustworthy and reliable. Respectful of confidentiality.
- Able to work in improvisational, intuitive, evolving environment.
- Optimistic, approaching challenges with calm and ease. You love to solve problems.
- Creative with an eye for visual aesthetics.
- Savvy MAC User with Microsoft Office and all professional equipment needed to perform job at high level.
- Avid Facebook user—events, groups, biz pages, boosted posts, ads.
- Avid Instagram user—knows how to grow the community.
- Ease with collaboration tools such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Dropbox.
- Love for technology! Might even call yourself a tech wizard. You’re an eager ‘quick study’ of new tech tools and software.
Ideal Candidate already shines in several of these areas (and is eager to learn the rest!):
- Expertise in video editing and uploading via Animoto, iMovie, Vimeo, and Youtube.
- Expertise in audio editing via Garageband.
- Expertise in social media marketing, FB, Pinterest, Linked In, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Expertise in email marketing and formatting e-newsletters.
- Expertise with blog editing and webpage design.
- Expertise in graphic design with ease of using Canva.com and Picmonkey.com.
- Expertise in branding & marketing that is infused with authenticity and creativity.
- Expertise with hosting webinars, telesummits, or teleconferences.
Ideal Client will have or develop expertise in Kajabi all-in-one online business platform in order to manage SPARK’s Kajabi site, ensuring smooth program delivery.
Compensation / Hours:
- Approximately $15-20/hr., depending on experience, expertise & efficiency.
- Approximately 10-15 hrs./week to start.
- Will grow from here.