Now Hiring: who do you know that is a great fit for the SPARK team?
Dec 13, 2019
Now Hiring: Jill-Of-All-Trades for Online Coaching Business – a.k.a “SPARK Coordinator”
– based in Asheville, NC.
• This contract position includes: Social Media Management, Graphic Design, Online Marketing, Customer Service, Live Event Coordination, Tech Support, Video & Audio Editing, and Virtual & In-Person Assistance.
• Although many tasks will be done virtually, this Coordinator offers in-person support for live events, retreats, and other Asheville-centric projects as well as weekly in-person team meetings.
Submit Application ASAP as position begins January 8, 2020:
• Please email Cover Letter, Resume, 3 References, and Video to Team@SparkCreativeWellness.com.
• In intro video (3-5min), share about your talents, experience and skills in alignment with this job description. Also share how the mission of SPARK.
• Start date is January 8, 2020 with intention for long-term collaboration on the Spark Team.
Ideal Candidate already shines with Expertise in most of these areas (and is eager to learn the rest!):
• Blog editing and webpage design on Kajabi.
• Graphic design with ease of using Canva.com and Picmonkey.com.
• Branding & marketing that is infused with authenticity and creativity.
• Customer service--an excellent communicator and connector.
• Social media marketing, FB, Instagram, Linked In, MeetEdgar
• Email marketing and formatting e-newsletters.
• Live event coordination--managing collaborators, sponsors, and volunteers.
• Video editing and uploading via Animoto, iMovie, Vimeo, and Youtube.
• Audio editing via Garageband.
• Hosting webinars, telesummits, or teleconferences.
• Managing SPARK’s “Kajabi all-in-one online business platform”, ensuring smooth program delivery.
Ideal Candidate matches this description:
• Resonates with the mission of SPARK.
• Excited about collaborating with the SPARK Team long-term.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and thorough. Loves creating systems.
• Efficient and timely. Fast turnaround time. Flexible available.
• Able to flex from 10-20 hours/week, working Monday-Friday.
• Trustworthy and reliable. Respectful of confidentiality.
• Able to work in improvisational, intuitive, evolving environment.
• Open to constructive feedback and edit requests.
• Optimistic, approaching challenges with calm and ease. Loves to resolve problems.
• Creative with an eye for visual aesthetics.
• Savvy MAC User with Microsoft Office and all professional equipment needed to perform job at high level.
• Avid Facebook user—events, groups, biz pages, boosted posts, ads.
• Avid Instagram user—knows how to grow the community.
• Ease with collaboration tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, GoogleDocs.
• Love for technology! Might even call yourself a tech wizard. You’re an eager ‘quick study’ of new tech tools and software.
Ideal Candidate excels at these Specific Core Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional participant support and customer service via email, phone, and FB group.
• Use email delivery platform for formatting and sending Spark eZinesand other emails.
• Create branded graphic design elements such as inspiring social media infographics & artfully formatted guidebooks using Canva.
• Use Zoom.us videoconferencing platform to set up group coaching calls.
• Be the go-to tech support for Jessica and program participants.
• Manage daily social media marketing, scheduling posts and ads.
• Manage SPARK’s email inbox with personal warmth and attention to grammar and detail.
• Assist with creation of inspiring marketing videos and artful coaching audios. Edit videos using iMovie, QuickTime, Animoto, or Screenflow. Create audios with Garageband.
• Upload and organize videos using Vimeo, YouTube, and Dropbox.
• Coordinate correspondence with collaborators, sponsors, and volunteers, supporting them to make their contributions to SPARK programs and live events.
• Coordinate registration for coaching programs and live events, following through in a detail-oriented way to create an easeful welcoming entry.
• Continually update and organize operations manual for SPARK.
Compensation / Hours:
• Up to $20/hour, depending on experience.
• Approximately 15 hours/week.
• Will grow from here.