Wednesday, September 22, 2021. 12pm-6:30pm. Facilitated by Jessica Chilton, Joanie Lamb, and Brent Skidmore.
You are choosing to register for a True Nature Reunion, our day-long retreat in Western North Carolina. Each retreat will have its own group dynamics, co-facilitator collaboration, and natural inspiration. So feel free to join us again and again!
You can expect guided group experiences, rotating partner activities, reflective time alone in nature, and social picnic time to close the day.
This is your day to connect with your True Nature, to experience Union with All of Creation--and intimate connection & play with all those gathered together for this special day.
This day holds space for awakening, healing, forgiveness, inner guidance, miracles, unity consciousness, infinite support, deep peace, spiritual security, and new connections with those committed to leading their lives with Love.
- Location is Bear Creek Cabins & Retreat, in Hot Springs, NC-- 50 minutes from downtown Asheville. www.BearCreekCabin.net
- The experience begins at 12pm and ends at 6:30pm.
- You are asked to bring your own picnic, chair, & writing materials.
- This is an outdoor experience--we desire natural connection without masks while in nature together. (When you go inside to access the bathroom or kitchen you are welcome to choose mask or no mask.)
- This retreat location is ideal for those confident in their physical health and comfortable outside walking up and down on uneven terrain.
- Feel free to amplify this experience by staying overnight in your private cabin. An upgrade option to stay overnight will be offered after registration.
Your All-In full commitment to this 1-day retreat is what contributes to the flow of this experience. Therefore your True Nature Reunion registration fee is non-refundable.
Exceptions: As we are wanting to co-create an environment of wellness, we will refund the registration in full if a participant needs to stay home due to illness. And we will miss your presence!